Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cha Cha Cha



SWEET!
According to a blog i was reading today, almost every Japanese girl in Japan has some kind of glittery accessory on her cell phone. The really trendy hot girls all have rhinestones and fake pearls adorning theirs. I am totally doing this!

And on the subject of cell phones, I just upgraded after almost 3 years to the LG Vu from AT&T It is AWESOME. I am obsessed with it. My hubby keeps calling it my new "boyfriend":)

But am I the only one who didnt know about this? I heard about CHA-CHA the other day on my talk radio show. I am going to be using this all the time!! you can ask for directions, restaurant reviews, if a movie is worth seeing, how many beers there are in a keg(this is what one of the radio guys asked:), etc... Next time we go out girls!!

http://answers.chacha.com/

ChaCha is like having a smart friend you can call or text for answers on your cell phone anytime for free! ChaCha works with virtually every provider and allows people with any mobile phone device - from basic flip phones to advanced smart phones - to ask any question in conversational English and receive an accurate answer as a text message in just a few minutes.

What’s your question?
Simply text your question to 242242 (spells ‘ChaCha’) or call 1-800-2ChaCha (800-224-2242) from your mobile phone to ask any question. What are you waiting for? Ask away!

This hillarious wedding cake topper is from www.weddingcollectibles.com


xoxo,
frostingcouture

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! That phone is way cute! I've never thought about adding the pearls and flowers! I've had rhinestones but that's just boring now. I'm due for a new phone soon and I am totally using this as inspiration!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin