Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My New Favorite Thing... New Feature!

I admit it. I am a product junkie for life. But it sort of comes in handy. Since Im always giving reviews to my friends and family about hair and makeup products, I thought I would start putting them on here too. I have been doing hair and makeup for weddings and parties for about 8 years now, and I am always trying something new. I hope this new feature in the blog is helpful for you all as well!


My new favorite thing:

American Apparel - Factory Grey Nail Polish




I love this color! So hot with a tan. Its very rockerish!
Not too dark or light. It looks awesome with almost anything.
I have been re-applying it for 2 weeks straight!!
It also goes on great 2 coats, and hardly chips at all. Even without a top coat.

Check out the other colors as well. I love the muted tones.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin