Sunday, October 26, 2008

Love & Beauty


LOVE

This weekend My sisters and I hosted a 35th Wedding Anniversary for my Parents~! It was a formal occasion for roughly 100, and we had a dance for them because they didnt have a reception with dancing after their wedding. That's really odd for anyone who knows them at all because they dance ALL the time. Even at home. Its really cute. Their first song was "Endless Love" by Luther Vandross. It was beautiful, and I think they really enjoyed themselves. They have gone through alot through the years and even MORE in the past year - My dad having cancer, moving out of their home into an apartment, and other stresses. But through it all you can tell they are truly in love. They are wonderful parents and it was so nice to show them how much we love them.

Aww... Don't they look cute!(at their wedding shower)



BEAUTY

Look at my Gorgeous little sis in my new Couture Line of choker necklaces and headbands! These will be listed soon!!




1 comment:

Aurelia and Annalise said...

TRES MAGNIFIQUE!!
:) really really pretty!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin