Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Postcards from the Edge...

I have found one of the most creative blogs I have ever seen.



The blog's creator describes it simply:
"PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people
mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard."

The blog changes every few days I think. Right now it has all cards from 10/18. I stumbled upon it a few weeks ago. The submissions contain different messages from sweet sayings to brutal honesty. The secrets written in one or two sentences range in subjects from Love to Abuse, Politics to War. A few of them made me tear up. My heart hurt that people possibly cannot say out loud the secrets of some of the worst ones, wrote on a postcard to post to the world. It's very interesting. I definitely think it is worth checking out...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin