Saturday, October 18, 2008


Silks, Suedes, Organzas, Satins. Fabrics excite me. I cannot walk into the fabric store anymore without coming out with material from swatches to yards. I go in with a list mind you... but as soon as my eye catches the new gold flinted plaid, or fuschia tulle or silver linen something happens. I go crazy. I have spent $50 when I had a plan to spend $20 more times than I care to mention. I have a box FULL of materials for when I get the urge...
I guess this is technically a good thing, since I am somewhat of a blossoming designer, thanks to the shop I started on ETSY. http://www.frostingcouture.etsy.com
Its been a whirlwind of brainstorming and frantic sewing the past year but I am loving it more than I could have ever imagined. I cant wait to get home and on the computer every day to see what people think of their little booties and hats, and other items in the shop. I am also so grateful I have had the priveledge to be on many AWESOME blogs. I never expected that people would like the things that I love making. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
So I thought I would finally start a blog. I hope you like it!

Welcome to a little gossip on my world and the world of Frosting Couture.

XOXO,
FC

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin