Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Marie Antoinette would be jealous!







Just a sneak peak at whats recently coming out of my accessories shop
Hollywood and vine

I am trying to keep everything fresh and new for spring, lots of statement pieces, one of a kinds, and gorgeousness!
_____________________________________________________________
Imitation is the best form of flattery?
I had been a little down lately having been the object of unfortunate copying of my pieces. It makes me sad because I try very hard to be completely original. I try to make each piece a work of art for the wearer. But I wont let it stop my creativity, I have lots of great friends and collegues watching my shop and whats going on and keeping me aware of the situation.
So, Again thank you to all my loyal customers! you are the best and remind me why I love doing what I do and why I will keep on doing it!!

xoxo,
frosting couture

3 comments:

Hana said...

Love that first one! So beautiful! Sorry about those copycats! Don't let em' bring you down!

Anonymous said...

Your stuff is beautfiul!
Dont worry those "BOWTIQUES"
are a bad imitation of your stuff!

-Jackie:)

Cricket A. said...

Lovin' the first one, I'm so scanning my wardrobe to see if i have anything to match haha!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin