Monday, August 23, 2010

LUSH Angels on bare skin - My Favorite Things...



This stuff is to die for... I use it about once a week in the summer and 1-2x a week in the winter. Its extremely moisturizing for my dry-sensitive skin, and I love the way it gently exfoliates to make my skin glow!!



Pros:Balances Skin, Gentle, Improves Skin Texture, Leaves Clean Feel, Moisturizing, Not Greasy, Smells Great
Cons: I don't have any
Best Uses:Combination Skin, Daily Use, Sensitive Skin

"Angelic and medieval recipe for the skin.
Our best-selling cleansing roll is perfect for all skin types. Made with finely ground almonds and heaps of balancing lavender, a pea-sized amount will gently scrub away the day." LUSH

Celestial cleanser.
Rose oil and lavender oil are wonderfully toning, while the gentle exfoliation of the almonds helps to keep the skin clear and improve the texture of the skin.

Lavender
Lavender is extremely soothing for the skin.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin